The Naked Manicure Mauve Perfector is a deeper tone, perfect for anyone with a darker nail bed, deepens tone. Layer with other shades to create a deeper effect that will compliment a wide range of skin tones.
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked Manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discolouration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the colour that softens or tones the base colour.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal instead of Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)